Monday, February 23, 2009

So yeah, those Oscar things

WELL THEN. Hugh Jackman is just one massive sexmuffin. Have you SEEN the man?
That opening number was AMAZING. Hehehe. He was surprisingly funny and better than Ellen. I love Ellen but that was one of the least funny Oscar shows ever.

Dev Patel and Freida Pinto of COURSE looking fanfreakingtastic. I love Freida's dress and obviously, I love Dev Patel. Since we are getting married and all.


Photos: Robyn Beck/AFP/Getty Images, Steve Granitz/WireImage

And then my favorite dress of the night was Anne Hathaway's Marion Cotillardesque shimmering Armani Prive.

Photos: Kevork Djansezian/Getty Images

But my favorite part BESIDES Heath Ledger winning, Kate Winslet, and Hugh Jackman was Dustin Lance Black. His speech was beyond inspirational and I'm so glad he won.This clip includes the HYSTERICAL Tina Fey/Steve Martin shtick. BTW, Tina Fey looked STUNNING.


AND for shits and giggles, I give you the opening number. Which was a win. Gosh, I love Anne Hathaway.


And the funniest montage of all (dude how many of them were there, like 8 million)
James Franco and Seth Rogen: Comedy Montage
All I can say is BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. The song about Mama Mia! is GENIUS.

No comments:

Post a Comment