Sunday, April 19, 2009

I'M BACK

And totally, completely unprepared to face the world. BIG SURPRISE THERE.

Okay so I have this thing.

Let's call it Pooja's Insanity. Or Sanity. Because honestly I have no idea what it is. It, let's just say, polarizes me. Sometimes I think I'm so sane, I function perfectly. But other times I'm insane. In between I hate living. It sounds bad, but it gets wickkkked awesome when I start cycling. Well wicked while it lasts. But DONE WITH THE RAMBLING.

My insanity/sanity has totally altered the way my brain works. And it scares me. Because now I don't know how my brain works. I used to know what I liked, how I think, what pleases me. I can't read a book page and remember what happened. And that scares me so, so much. I love books, they are my escape, and now I can't do it. I don't know myself. Everyday I'm changing, whether its for the better or the worse, I do not know.

None of that was coherent.

No comments:

Post a Comment