Friday, April 3, 2009

Mla things and blah

Dude, the MLA is a bunch of assholes. YEAH SUCK ON THAT MRS. MAILLETT! I USED A LINKING VERB. And I am also angry at myself. I feel like I may have ignored someone I care about by ONLY talking about myself. And I did notice when she was sad. I did. I guess it's because I wasn't like HEY I NOTICE YOU. I never ask "How are you" unless I absolutely totally mean it. But anyway, I found another way to make a situation unrelated to me about me. Joy. Natalie said that maybe people don't share their problems with me because mine are bad and they feel awkward. GREAT.
I'm such a fucking drama queen. And pretty much everybody's problems are of equal or greater badness in comparison to mine. I have a house, food, I go to a great school. I CREATED my own problem. It IS my fault. I made it all up. I swear. And the result is I ignored my friends and the fact that one in particular whom I love is hurting and sad and I was too busy dealing with the problem I CREATED. Grrr I hate myself.

I was too late to listen. GAH WHY DO I KEEP THINKING OF ONLY MYSELF.

Today I snhuffled Patty as we watched an extremely poorly made PBS documentary.
All in all, the Remeron is all right. It makes me hungry. It has only been a week so I can't expect it to be working. I wish it would. I'm not really sure I can last until it kicks in.

and oh yeah
STOP TELLING ME I'M FUCKING TIRED
I'm so sick of people saying, "You look awful", "You look tired"
It's like THANKS BITCH, I THOUGHT I LOOKED FINE TODAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment